megan racing strut tower bar

truWarier02

Reaction score
i got one of these on my car right now. you'll only notice a slight improvement in turning.. but that's if you pair it with some coilovers or at least a decent shock/spring combo.

Deshon2688

Reaction score
I've got one as well. Can't really complain for the price. It's def not as good as a solid bar will be, but you'll still notice the difference.

And I'll be interested to see if this works, if so i might make a few purchases...

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
lol, a strut bar is a strut bar, they cant really not work. unless those screws that hold in the bar fall out or become loose, which some do.

1 piece bar > all.

also, for about that same cost....cheaper actually haha, you could get an oem tl-s bar off of acuraoemparts.com, and those are one piece, and imo, would be a lot more functional than that one.

scrapnav6

Reaction score
as of this moment, no rebate. not really to worried b/c i usually get screwed when buying thing online, but ill let u guys kno if it comes in and be sure to post sum pix when its installed :naughty:

RaceInspired

Reaction score
Hello,
No, we're not registered sponsors on this forum but we do care about our customers. Just posting to let slepnav6 know that his order has been processed today (was placed over the weekend) and your strut bar is shipping out later today (PST). You'll get an email with tracking. Oh and yes, the discount is applied and you'll be refunded that $10 after the item ships.

scrapnav6

Reaction score
Hello,
No, we're not registered sponsors on this forum but we do care about our customers. Just posting to let slepnav6 know that his order has been processed today (was placed over the weekend) and your strut bar is shipping out later today (PST). You'll get an email with tracking. Oh and yes, the discount is applied and you'll be refunded that $10 after the item ships.

wow thank you, for once online shipping experience that worked out
:peace:

scrapnav6

Reaction score
ok kind of noob question i kno...

so my strut bar came in today and i was getting ready to install in when i hit a snag. the last two nuts on the passenger side strut tower are stripped and i guess when i had my coilovers installed they never replaced them. so my question in how can i get them off? im goin out to buy wd-40 after class cuz apperently i dont have any at home, what should i do? thanks mucho

sorry again for the noobular question

Back