first real shoot of my car

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
Your paint is so shiny! Nice accord!
thanks Ron, got it painted last year in march so its still decently fresh, needs a wax though. I just wish it was as nice as yours. :jealousbow:

that ride height is lookin proper haha. nice pics dude.
thanks Andy, I'm really happy with my ride height it looks great and I've only had to really bad scrapes that could have been avoided so as long as it'll get into the driveway at my new apartment that's where its stayin. :thumbsup:

the drop looks nicee
thanks man, you should come to the meet and see it in person.

booooooo its horrible.... just kidding.... looks good and :slap: no thanx i didnt want to join
haha thanks dude I'll invite you to join next time when I go out a little earlier.

Looking sharp man!

and its about damn time you washed your car.
haha ya I've washed her twice since I got my license monday afternoon haha.

looking good!
thanks man!

Not bad at all. Did you wash your car before taking pic?
I washed her twice the day before but she was a little dirty from my driveway and from that road that the sunset picture was taken on cause for some reason that whole road was a dust cloud.

nice pics man! 4th pic i my fav.
thanks man I really like that one too.

looks good dude! r those 6000k hids 8000ks?
DDM 5k 35 watt along with my led strip which is "neutural white" and according to oznium is also 5k.

Last shot is my fav. Car looks great man!
ya I really like that one too the sun was just perfect when I drove passed so I to stop. Any criticism mr strasse forged photographer?

Nice Sedan!

Pic #1 is my favorite.
ya my favorite is either 1 or 2. :thumbsup:

Def the best pictures outta what you took last night.

She is looking sexy my friend! :thumbup::beer:

thanks jesse, can't wait till you pic up your accord so we can get some pictures of that too.

Back