Been a really long time since I've taken pictures of my car...

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Paint AIDS! Cody, your car is still a classic, you went from your body kit and rims and stuff to a clean subtle ride. Also, when you're taking pictures of anything, stay away from sepia filters, unless you want something to look like its from 2002 or taken by a middle schooler.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
see guys? Cody rocks a 6thgen too :lawl:

that reminds me I still have my EX alloys up in my attic, those wheels are great.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Paint AIDS! Cody, your car is still a classic, you went from your body kit and rims and stuff to a clean subtle ride. Also, when you're taking pictures of anything, stay away from sepia filters, unless you want something to look like its from 2002 or taken by a middle schooler.

Hahaha thanks Will. Yeah it has been through a few changes in it's day. I feel the same way about sepia filters, never really was into the look. Eventually it'd be nice to get some wheels again, maybe a lip and retro but probably nothing more for the exterior than that.

edit: was just thinking of all the different crap that has come and gone. no longer on/in the car is...
-r34 body kit
-2 sets of rims
-2 sets of front speakers
-3rd HU
-set of rear speakers
-on my 3rd sub setup
-2nd amp
-NX kit
-sri
-altezza tails! lol
...and that's all I can remember atm

Damn Cody, your headlight lenses look about as bad as mine.. :lawl:

You bring beer, I'll bring an orbital buffer

see guys? Cody rocks a 6thgen too :lawl:

that reminds me I still have my EX alloys up in my attic, those wheels are great.

Yeah sometimes I wonder if anyone would notice if I started driving something else haha

Last edited:

cudablack2004

Reaction score
nice to see a car in that shape...when ur done at the end u can sit back and see how much it came along cuz u put the effort into it! whenever u want some wheels pm me ill take ur stocks and cash!

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
nice to see a car in that shape...when ur done at the end u can sit back and see how much it came along cuz u put the effort into it! whenever u want some wheels pm me ill take ur stocks and cash!

when I read this I was thinking stocks like Wall St., and was really confused ha

Back