Abs code 32 and 81

Eclipse99fwb

Reaction score
Ok so my abs light for a month has randomly come on and off than about three weeks ago it stayed on. Finally got around to scanning it today after work and pulled codes 32 and 81. Now since it was after work non of the master techs were there for me to ask about the issue. Im thinking the bad ground on the right front speed sensor is causing my code 81. I noticed my intake was rubbing against the wiring for the speed sensor so i secured it and the wiring looks fine. Kind of stump on what to check, im assuming the group of grounds on the inner passenger fender is the grounds for the sensors and i will check it tomorrow just wondering if anyone has had this issue. Nothing found by searching, i will update incase anyone else gets these codes. Thanks

Update: still been lazy and havent fixed it since i hate wiring issues... Abs code 32 is a bad ground for the right front speed sensor. I need to test the negative at the harness going in to the abs cpu (if remember right its the red/black wire) and if that is good test the negative at the abs modulator its the big harness plugging into the abs pump. The 81 code can be ignored it basically was kicked on from the first code.

Last edited:
Back