Official SLAMMED club

Sonnick

Reaction score
Well, I can't fit a soda can underneath my car..I'd say probably 5" off the ground..but also it should go by wheel gap I think. Because you can have big tires, which would limit how low you can go to the ground. Tuck ftw.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I thought you bought wheels Sonnick??? I might be going lower soon, anybody know of any sites that sell coilovers for a good price?

NokBlue

Reaction score
DSC00369.jpg

Nuespeed Race Springs and Koni yellows

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
650 shipped...hmmm

SOMEBODY BUY MY CURRENT SETUP!!!

but yeah you need some requirements for this..

Isn't it hard to adjust omnis?

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
Ill join...i helped establish the standards for the v6p slammed club...you can use the same ones if you want...

shavedaccord

Reaction score
I was slammed..tuckin 18's in the front..but I got new tires and yeah I don't feel like buying another set in 6 months..and Omni's are not as hard to adjust as most people make them out to be. Takes me maybe 15 minutes per wheel.

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
I was slammed..tuckin 18's in the front..but I got new tires and yeah I don't feel like buying another set in 6 months..and Omni's are not as hard to adjust as most people make them out to be. Takes me maybe 15 minutes per wheel.

yea lol my friend in ATL drove like 2 hours up to my house for me to show him what all needed to be loosened in order to adjust them...it's not hard.....just takes some logic

shavedaccord

Reaction score
yea lol my friend in ATL drove like 2 hours up to my house for me to show him what all needed to be loosened in order to adjust them...it's not hard.....just takes some logic
Yeah, First time took a little long, I loosened the end-links and all that..anymore I leave the end-links alone and just take out the fork-pinch bolt, torque it back up after I'm done and stick the wheel back on.

Back