Official SLAMMED club

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
yea but if my rims were +35 or whatever...they would stick out...and i wouldn't be able to go as low....hence rubbing....only way to correct this is with negative camber or pulling out my fenders...and i don't want to modify my fenders or kill my tires even more than i am now

offset does determine how low you can go...but if your offset is too low...it's just gonna hit the fenders without serious negative camber....i can see how offset affects tuck...but it doesn't determine it...tuck is determined by suspension height, camber, caster, and offset....

oh and don't worry about my feelings...stick to the facts:thumbsup:

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Functional drop ftw. Don't get me wrong, i love low cars but i'm not ever going to go by HT "rules"

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
my ride already slammed in V6p.net and at stage 1..what number would i be on here?

i think we should all post up a soda can and what not to seee how what place it in instead of calling it off out of no where and tell us what your suspension is..

this thread need to be clean also..it look soo nasty in here. hahahaha

j_man_honda

Reaction score
I think it should be measured by putting soda can, etc. under the front bumper or side skirt. Because my body kit sits way lower than my frame..

PROJECT H

Reaction score
hmm well i could be... if i decide 2 go lower.... im just 2 lazy.. hahahaha.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I think it should be measured by putting soda can, etc. under the front bumper or side skirt. Because my body kit sits way lower than my frame..

Most people don't like to go by that because somebody could not be lowered any but with a body kit it would appear lower in that area..I do see where you are coming from though, If we go by kit i am lower or the same as many of the slammed members

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
^^ true true..that why we should measure from the inside not from the material on the outside.....soooo doesnt matter if you have lipkit or body kit..you still have to pass with a soda can to be in stage 1 and a campbell soup to be in stage 2 and soo forth....

00Accord4cyl for some weird reason i saw that bug on your sig a couple of times and i thought there was a bug on my screen.i try to hit it off and completely forgot about it was a image from your sig :(

t.blackaccord

Reaction score
if i count side skirts i think im stage 3
but i dont think pop can can pass thru my mounting point

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
^ hahahaha

ok lets the soda can picture prove it then..should we not?inside picture not sideskirt or front lip....let see if that thing fit under your ride.then move to campbell soup...no more typing..time to prove it..soo step up too it..

all talk no show..LOL you want people to know you slammed then post a picture up..under body picture of it..

Last edited:
Back