What'd you do to your accord today?

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Decided that the lack of airflow in my HVAC system needed attention and changed the cabin air filters. Attempted yesterday to change them, sliced open my finger pretty deeply trying to remove the lower support bar for the lower passenger panel and called it quits. Finally got around to finishing up the project today, and pulled the air filters out. :shakehead: The amount of filth in there was crazy awful, vacuumed up what I could, turned on the blower to assist blowing the rest out, and installed new filters. Awesome airflow now, just need to recharge system to get back to the factory ice cold breeze.
:big_banana_Dance:

Brad2274

Reaction score
Decided that the lack of airflow in my HVAC system needed attention and changed the cabin air filters. Attempted yesterday to change them, sliced open my finger pretty deeply trying to remove the lower support bar for the lower passenger panel and called it quits
that thing is so sharp, i cut myself on it too, luckily the cl/tl dash deletes it and all you need to do open the glove box :)

SykVSyx

Reaction score
that thing is so sharp, i cut myself on it too, luckily the cl/tl dash deletes it and all you need to do open the glove box :)

That's probably from the amount of Honda Techs getting sliced open by it, so they made sure to make the change on the CL/TL.

:superhack:

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

Yea, great.

oh noes. How bad is it?

It's just confined to the bumper, luckily. Right in the center it looks like a square hitch hit me from the truck in front of me. So I've pulled it out quite a bit and put some touch up paint for now. Going to hopefully either fill it, and Repaint my whole bumper and lip. That or new bumper

But here's a pic
aha3usut.jpg

Back