WWD's very unmodified 01 4DR DX

LeoY

Reaction score
Looks like you are getting all the inside stuff done first, doing it right. Things look great so far man! I also wish I had your welding skills.

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Wheels will probably come next. I'm not sure what I want to do, but it'll probably come down to either 14" rx7 gsl-se wheels(if I can find some) or some sort of 16 so I can put continental DW's on the car. If the motor ever takes a dump I'll build something a little hotter and throw a helical LSD in it, but other than that I don't have much more planned.

I do plan on taking it to the drag strip soon to see just how slow it us though :)

Reaction score
They're 13 lbs. Nice and light, less rotating mass.

They don't draw attention

Get to reuse my tires, because even though they suck from a handling standpoint, are cushy on the highway, and I already own them. more money for racecars.

Car isn't being built to be some fresh looking machine or a racecar, Just want a few little OEM+ modifications.

I have the CRX for looking cool and going fast.

9Iz98arl.jpg

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
They're 13 lbs. Nice and light, less rotating mass.

They don't draw attention

Get to reuse my tires, because even though they suck from a handling standpoint, are cushy on the highway, and I already own them. more money for racecars.

Car isn't being built to be some fresh looking machine or a racecar, Just want a few little OEM+ modifications.

I have the CRX for looking cool and going fast.

9Iz98arl.jpg

Gotcha.

You should put a thread in the non 6ga cars section for your CRX. I'd like to see more of it! I miss mine...

Reaction score
Hah! A 7 year build thread would take a lot of time to write out

360whp, 2128 lbs, and a scca prosolo national title to it's name, I think that sums it up nicely :)

Back