Puzzlemaster94's Photography

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Re: My Newest Photoshoot

Lookin' nice, Evan. Not plastidipping the trimmings yet?

Thanks man. Well I would have, but I'm going to wait for the weather to warm up a bit more.

not very good pictures imo... wayyyy too much shadows and dark spots... u would normally want the sun behind u to avoid shadows or at least use flash to fill some of those shadows

Then again, I am not the photographer. But I will give you that some of these are not the best. But I like most of them. Oh well, cant please everyone

Looks good player. Thanks for sharing

Thanks man

exactly my thoughts :lawl:

Again, cant please everyone.

I agree the angles aren't very good, the two sides of the car being photographed should be bathed in light, but one of them seems to always fall in the shadows. So if you want certain scenery in the background, you gotta move the car. Or take shots earlier in the day, but then sometimes you can get too much glare. But location and variety are both good.

So I see a grille, drop, and tinted tails I think? What's next for your car?

It is hard to get a great shot, plus this was done at the last minute kind of thing, but oh well.

As for the car, I will be getting TL wheels from a local guy soonish, a retrofit, tinted windows, lip kit, possibly an exhaust. The lists goes on and on

Dont listen to the negs bro........there just pictures. Clean ride btw

Thanks, I appreciate that

nice place for a shoot

Thanks man, I thought so as well

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

The photographer would like to say that these are not his best shots, and when he does another with my car, he will do better

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Eh the lighting/shadows was my only observation. The composition and location are good, and so is the variety of angles he captured the car from. I like that you haven’t painted the OEM EX wheels.

Future plans sound good.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

Eh the lighting/shadows was my only observation. The composition and location are good, and so is the variety of angles he captured the car from. I like that you haven’t painted the OEM EX wheels.

Future plans sound good.

Thanks. I actually am keeping these wheels for winter, while I look for summer ones. Kind of sad that I keep running into scams with finding wheels

Very good that you are being patient beforehand. :boink:

Yea, it seems better. I did my grille back when it was cold, and now I have to re-do it because it doesnt look the best

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Skyline is pretty awesome, work on the lighting and angles, and I am sure you would get some amazing shots.

They are decent, but hopefully with practice, you get even better shots in future.

Thanks for sharing.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Skyline is pretty awesome, work on the lighting and angles, and I am sure you would get some amazing shots.

They are decent, but hopefully with practice, you get even better shots in future.

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, I'll try to work on that

Back