Rheinrich23' 01 sedan 56k beware (updated 3/23/12)

Rheinrich23

Reaction score
Hey guys..figured id start a build thread and show my progress on the family car..haha aka my toy now too..
12/19/2031 been quite sometime since ive showed progress so listed some updates in beginning of summer but havent been on here lately..so all updates are by my old comments

Base
2001 accord 2.3vtec 5spd
updated::lowered on tokico's with eihbach springs
::: picked up ground control sleeve setup from a member and threw them onto my tokicko blues..sits at 23" now

newly installed aem intake and cheapo front strut bar

updated:::174,... miles and still running strong..
::now we just rolled over 212xxx

mostly all stock and clean..
just got about two weeks ago and started doin lil things here and there with more in the future when funds are able to be spent..got a 4yr daughter n another one due to be here in june so might be a while to get her the way i want her but surely will have progress..hope yall like it and please comment to let me know how ya like it or suggestions a plus too..

future plans..
form n functions coilover
seither civic or oem fogs
updated:::ww lip kit or a type r..but really really want ww
got entire ww kit..just have to fix up a litte n paint match

updated:::Blackhousin headlights..or possibly going retrofits??in the air yet..blackhousing first tho after trip to junk yard for spare set of stanley..

updated:::exhaust..possibly magnaflow..rs-r stealth.
.:: obxr 2.5 catback with megan catylic converter now

updated:::different rims possibly..want black bbs kinda style
:: started becoming wheel *****..this summer ran a set of elbrus 17x7.5 wrapped with 205/40 ns 20"s
paint job b/c last owner i think liked to ride behind dump trucks closely..lol..still up in air
also new front bumper..this one in lil bit of rough shape
installing my system..have already but awaiting install..
red leds inside..already ordered so will be in nwithin next couple days. whole interior besides visors have been swapped to white leds

so here it goes..my new gurl

on stock alloys at the moment
1A038DE0.jpg

12E46B1B.jpg

F5597361.jpg

newly installed new aem intake and used strut bar got off buddy and freshly cleaned up engine bay since its been nice out in nj lately..
FB3032EA.jpg

1699247C.jpg

got set of lids in the mail

3/23/2012
got all legal today..woo hoo can drive in nj again 2 long years..got the rims on the other day so was ready to cruise..also took fog lights off. also found out that fenders need to be rolled..have some tire rubbage..more in passenger side rear then anywhere

BF160017.jpg

8AF3FC80.jpg

05C3F32C.jpg

i like the way this come out edited..
AF04B6C3.jpg

going back to work startin monday and things will be startin to look up with this car now..
will update while things progress..thanks for taking time to look
rob..

Last edited:

Sunoveabesh

Reaction score
Re: Rheinrich23' 01 sedan 56k beware most likely

I love that color, keep up the work!
looking good :)

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Looks good, but please don't go with those fogs, unless you double/triple them up on each side or something. As is, those don't go well.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score

Get OEM or OEM style fogs. 01-03 civic fogs will not fit onto our 01-02 sedan fronts wihtout cutting part of the bumper.

Back