Exhaust Swap with Acura CL-S mufflers

604ACCORD

Reaction score
I got sick of the loud mufflers so I got this whole setup of CL for 120 cash.
Yesterday I took my old s%$@ off and got to the install, I hung the whole setup starting from mufflers to cat when I got to the cat it was 6" too short!!
F@$K!! I ended up driving to the exhaust shop with no pipe connected to my cat, lets just say it was the most embarrassing drive of my life. The car sounded like a drag racer lol but anyways 60 bucks at the exhaust shop to fix my issue. I love how this sounds like nice and stock until you open it up. I will post some pics under the car of the whole setup its been raining all night and the better half of today so I never took any pics of the finished product. I will also post up a sound clip of open headers and the new setup so here it is

Both new and old
IMAG2810.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMAG2811.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMAG2812.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMAG2813.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

The hammer was going to be used to beat my old mufflers lol but I figured I should try to sell them first
IMAG2814.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here is how they look I think im going to get some tips put on to flow with the lip I was thinking like 3" or 3.5" round
IMAG2823.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is the only pic I took underneath its with my shanty phone ill get my real camera when the weather clears up
IMAG2822.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back