Exhaust question.

Zhaq

Reaction score
Will a cat back exhaust from a 5th gen accord work with a 6th gen? Or is it some what close at all?

cg6soldado

Reaction score
Don't think it will bolt right up but with some welding work here and there Yea but in my opinion it's better to buy a exhaust system meant for our cars..

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
Not worth figuring out. Don't even go with a car-specific catback. Go custom with bigger piping and a nice muffler.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Ditto, my truck cost $200 to have exhaust done custom. I went to headers so dual 2.5" w/ 2 glass packs into oem gm muffler w/ single 3" out. Quiet as a mouse, the Accord will go back there.

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
Ditto, my truck cost $200 to have exhaust done custom. I went to headers so dual 2.5" w/ 2 glass packs into oem gm muffler w/ single 3" out. Quiet as a mouse, the Accord will go back there.

^^ Wow .. Here they charge like $800 for custom exhaust and that's if you bring your own cat, resonator, muffler etc. smh ... I've been wanting to go custom but with that price :goofy_batman:

xci.ed6

Reaction score
I guess you gotta find the right place. The guy that did this has been renting the same shop for years in a bunch of rental garage places. Next door actually makes Locost (lotus 7 style) cars, from scratch :)

xci.ed6

Reaction score
http://stalkercars.com

Website, diggin those!

DSCN1196.jpg

(had to show one off)

Last edited:
Back