Champagne and wine!

k3nnex

Reaction score
Sup guys, been awhile since I started a new thread. I am interested in learning about wine and champagne! Why? Cus it seems girls can drink that easier than liquor and beer. I been reading a lot online but I can't seem to grasp an idea of how I should approach buying these beverages. Can someone give me the rundown of what to buy and what not to buy?

Any recommendations for girls to drink? Not a special occasion, more like just chillin in a room and drinking for fun. :jerkit: HELP me thanks!

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
japanese plum wine > *

15% alcohol and it doesn't taste like sh*t :redface2:

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i get it at a japanese market... or prob an asian market...

it's sweet.. and a lil sour cos it's plum..... but overall, it's good stuff :thumbsup:

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
any pink, semi-sec (semi sweet) wine is good for drinkin by itself or pizza/desert, what ever. i dont drink any US brand pink wines, always get a few bottles of french semi sec from my grandmothe who goes often.

p.s. i find women who drinks or atleast try to drink very cute. any chick not drinkin at my house when everyone else is not cool.

k3nnex

Reaction score
haha this will be some 1v1 drinking, she tries so hard poor girl. How can you tell if it's semi pink? Isn't it usually a dark bottle? Is there a huge difference in taste when it comes to a $50 bottle? How much should I spend? I have no idea what to look for, I'm just throw w/e amount of money down and hope that it is good.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
haha this will be some 1v1 drinking, she tries so hard poor girl. How can you tell if it's semi pink? Isn't it usually a dark bottle? Is there a huge difference in taste when it comes to a $50 bottle? How much should I spend? I have no idea what to look for, I'm just throw w/e amount of money down and hope that it is good.

its pink. in a clear bottle its pink and should be either sweet, semi sweet, or the non sweet one. sweet or semi sweet are good.

like everything else, its gets better with higher prices. but it should not be more than 50 a bottle

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
there are many different types of wine. most chicks like white zinfandels because they're fruity and dont have any bite. the lighter the color the sweeter the taste. if you want a nice mellow wine try getting a bottle of Chianti. (I''m only listing types not brands) a $20 bottle should do you just fine for any nice occasion. if you wanna get hammered drink Boons Farm, that **** is cheap and will get chicks hammered!

for champagne the best brand for the buck is Korbel, crystal tastes like complete ***, people only drink it for status. Keep your champagne chilled at all times and remember that the cork will pop so when you open it wrap the cork in a towel and slowly wiggle it off, it wont shoot far unless you shake it up.

thats most of my knowledge of wine and champagne. if you want a nice mixed drink with champagne mix with orange juice.

good luck and go get you some tail.

Back