HELP! ID this vehicle!

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
looking at that, it could be a small truck. 7.5 inch tire width is usually around a 205 +/- week so i want to say long car or small truck... the only thing there arent that many cars with a wheel base like that and that are AWD... (front wheel slipping could mean fwd too)

Ive seen that tire pattern before it looks familar at least when driving. my aunts chevy blazer has wheel patterns like that but who knows... any tire can go on any vehicle. the only cars that really come to mind that fit that description is a ford ranger or a chevy blazer (the older ones).
if we had the center measurements to determine the "track" it would narrow it down further...
Hmmm, could be a guy puling into the wrong driveway, maybe to do a construction gig, only to realize whoops, wrong house. Get back in truck, drive off, maybe give truck too much gas, then proceed on to the correct house, and go to work.

Paranoia much????
what construction dude tries a side door thats locked...then totally ignores the front door, instead deciding to trudge through the snow AND climb a retaining wall?

xluben

Reaction score
Yeah, I doubt it was a mistake, just due to the fact that the (obvious) front door was totally skipped.

The tire track was 7.5" wide. You can figure out approx. width based on that, but I didn't know how width was normally measured.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
the "track" of a car is the center of one tire to the center of the other tire...front to front, rear to rear.

that way, you can still ballpark the width of the vehicle even if it has different sized tires than stock :)

xluben

Reaction score
the "track" of a car is the center of one tire to the center of the other tire...front to front, rear to rear.

that way, you can still ballpark the width of the vehicle even if it has different sized tires than stock :)
That would be 70 - 7.5 = 62.5"

Seems to be a harder measurement to find than wheelbase...

Millz

Reaction score
rig the doorknob a certain way so when he tries the side door again he gets buzzed

this might land u in some deep **** though hah

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
i agree with the motion activated cameras...put them pointing to this side door and the driveway.....

also...if the front wheels slipped...what if it was rwd and he came into the driveway locking up the front wheels a little since its snowy...could be tons of different cars...most robbers drive vans or suv's...something big that they can haul stuff in but something inconspikuous

Back