Tis the season to decorate the Accord

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Well here are the pictures of my car decorated...I added a new addition also...the last few pictures...if you decorated your car post them up :D

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
All i did was put a 3 bows under my rear license plate(which 2 ended up flying away on the freeway :lawl: ) and also and decorative ornament. will try to get a pic n post up

Edit: Not a big of a decoration like OPs own n being that two got blown away makes it look bleh. sorry for the flash too

107_0626.jpg

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
haha nice work! do you have a battery pack on the roof to power the lights, or are you running them discreetly to the inside of your car?

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
lol it gets better every year :lawl:

still plenty of room on that bike rack... :icon_axe:
haha i need it for bikes though....maybe i could somehow decorate the bikes and have them up top...i have a year to work on some ideas hahaha

i decorated with snow

I am jealous

haha nice work! do you have a battery pack on the roof to power the lights, or are you running them discreetly to the inside of your car?
they are discreetly going inside to a power inverter...the cable goes behind one of the q-towers, than down one of the pillars and under the passenger seat

Love the wrapped Yak fairing, lol
haha thanks..i had it down to this one or a red one with snowmen...i had to go with the high contrast green :D

Nice Eric. Nice.

Thanks :D If only i could of found the ribbon I used last year...kinda late for anymore additions though haha

Back