Honda Fest 2015 Kent, Washington.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Pretty sure theyre work cr Kai's^^

I really wish I had gone to Honda fest but I didn't have my accord put together in time

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Really wish I could've attended..

Looks super mint! 1G Accord?
DSC_0049.jpg

White, 8G sedan.. Is that hc529 (Henry's) from NWA? If it was his, what a transformation. Those headlights look super dope btw.
EDIT: NM. I just thought that he might have sold his 8G 'n got 9G, iirc.
DSC_0053.jpg

Wonder if this white 6gen is local. Never seen it before.
DSC_0073.jpg

Thanks for sharing w/ us, Ozzy!

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Would love to see those headlights on the white 8G sedan lit up. If someone DIY'd those, props.

WizadOfOz

Reaction score
That white Coupe is local and you can find it near Olympia. It is owned by Zach and on that particular day it was entered along with all the cars in the pictures into the show to be judged.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
That white Coupe is local and you can find it near Olympia. It is owned by Zach and on that particular day it was entered along with all the cars in the pictures into the show to be judged.
Olympia seems kinda a lil far away from our city to be local imo, but thanks for lmk haha. Must've been nice to see some 6gen owners at the fest, since it's pretty rare car (that's modded) in our area. With that said, I'll be looking fwd to meet you 'n see your car in person some day!

Btw, I used to have a CB7 sedan, and seeing those pics really brings me back the good old memories. :)

dboy261

Reaction score
really wish I could of went to this. Looks like some nice rides . Anyone know of any other car meets in the Washington area ?

Back