frozen fuel injector...

nyknick1015

Reaction score
so i kinda have a problem... so i havent driven my car in a week or more acutally and i forgot that i still had a winshield wiper nozel on the hood to replace... and with the rain snow and frozen hail this past week... its been dripping on my fuel injector #1 (the one closest to the timing belt) and i just tried to start my car... It puttered and then stopped.... puttered on for a bit n then cut off... and now wont start anymore... so in the rain under my umbrella and look what i see... injector #1 is frozen solid.... (its right under the windshield wiiper nozel)

I was gonna take a heat to it to get it unfrozen but i was advised not to becuase that can mean bad news...

what next??

SeanXtec

Reaction score
I hope your not implying that the fuel in the injector froze...but I'd take it out, let it warm up at room temperature, and then put it back in.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
no more or less there is ice around the injector and it started to solidify a bit so my whole first injector is an ice cube...

i put some clay in the hole for now but i have to wait till it stops raining to do anything... i cant do anything now

Back