AllGOnoSHOW's SCCA 02 Accord Coupe V6 6M/T

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Hello, you are seeing this because I've taken a break from this site. I will continue to respond to PM's, however I will not be active on this site any longer. Have a nice day
8/4/2011

2r4oj8o.gif

547fc5.png

de20pu.jpg

652801.jpg

2vuixdx.jpg

Name: Matthew Allen McCauley
Representing/Support: Sport Car Club of America(SCCA).OEMAcuraParts.com. ETRSCCA.ORG, Forward Motion
Home Track: US 129
Vehicle: 2002 Honda Accord Coupe EX V6
Began Modifying Autos: 1999
Specialty: Fast, Close Knit Racing, Auto X

Biography Of The Car:

My Honda Accord was built in Ohio in the year of 2002. The car was a blast stock with the v6 engine, however the car was plagued by the Automatic Transmission Curse and would later go through 2 different Automatic Transmissions and later infamous CL Type S Transmission swap would happen. I began with simple modifications planning to keep it fairly stock as a daily driver. I've done a lot of different modifications and with most of them being early modifications they later needed to be replaced due to their outdated style and lack of direction / purpose. My Honda Accord has gone through numerous fazes throughout it's life time including the infamous polished lip faze, wheels without drop faze, black on black faze, etc​

In the beginning of the year 2010 my car was totaled by a Tornado. My car was hit by debris and tennis ball size hail. This forum put together money and donated money for my cars repairs and car parts. If it weren't for the members of 6thgenaccord.com, my car would not exist today. I am forever grateful and in debt to 6thgenaccord.com and its members. This site is sacred ground to me. The car was fixed to the best of my ability and was painted with Raptor Liner Truck Bed Liner, not regular automotive paint to represent that my car may be damaged, but it as well as my heart will remain unbreakable!​

av0ruv.jpg

Its only since the year 2011 that I've turned the course towards legal sanctioned racing with the SCCA. Since 2011 I've been turning my Honda Accord into a purpose built race car. I have a long way to go but I believe in my Honda Accord and my dreams. The starting car class for my Honda Accord will be the Street Touring Modified class. I will not give up on my Honda Accord, like so many others. I will continue to put hours of blood, sweat, and tears into this car until she growls and fights hey way to the top.​

To Be Continued...

Sincerely
14bm6bp.png

Matthew A. McCauley

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Some of the Modification List
Updated Regularly
  • CL type S 6 speed+ LSD
  • CL type S ECU Reflashed / Wiring Harness
  • SRI Intake
  • OBX Headers
  • 3inch Straight Pipe
  • Magnaflow Oval Race Muffler
  • NGK Spark Plugs
  • Mobil 1 Full Synthetic Oil
  • Deleted WIndshield Wiper Resivior
  • Deleted Cruise Control
  • Upgraded Grounds
  • Relocated Coolant Resivior
  • Sickspeed Gold Oil Cap
  • Spoon Resivoir Covers
  • Hood Spacer Kit
  • Relocated Optima Red Top Battery
  • MSD RPM Switch / Adjustable VTEC Engagement
  • Gutted Interior
  • NRG Steering Wheel
  • Sparco Hub
  • NRG Racing Seat mounted with 4" steal backing plates
  • NRG Racing Harness
  • Cypher Harness Bar with 3 Bar Slide (LV10) attachments
  • Moddiction 1lb Shift Knob
  • Custom Seat Brackets
  • Street Wheels: 04 TL Base Wheels (White)
  • Track Wheels: (TBA)
  • Track Tires: (TBA)
  • Anodized Blue Steel Lugs
  • Powerslot Rotors
  • Hawk / other Pads
  • TL-S RSB
  • Front Strut Bar
  • Rolled / Pulled Fenders
  • Ichiba VII Spacers for Street Use
  • Street FFtype1 Coilovers 12kf / 8kr
  • Track Setup: GC / Koni with Custom Rates (TBA)
  • Painted with Raptor Liner
  • Mugen Style Front Lip
  • Quick Release Front Bumper Latches
  • M3 spoiler
  • AVS In Channel Visors
  • Shaved Emblems
  • Numerous Decals
  • Track Numbers [STM#77]

Projects

Future Purchase List
  1. Spoiler - 3D GT Wing Adjustable
  2. w903.jpg
  3. 1z2n52h.jpg

Vision
IMAG0289-1.jpg

If something is not listed it is because I forgot or it's because I have yet to install the part. The car is going through a lot changes and will receive new Suspension, Wheels, Tires, and some Aero parts. Will update when available. Feel free to PM any questions you have about my car or even your car. I am always willing to help and as always Thank You for your Support!

Inspired by nighthawk04v6 from v6p.net

Last edited:

itzcharlie

Reaction score
Re: AllGOnoSHOW's 02 accord coupe V6

nice ride .:eusa_drool: how do u like those f2 type 1s im plannin on gettin some soon.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score

Love the stance of ur car..... mad props to a great lookin ride

keep us updated on teh swap and turbo build

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

Love the stance of ur car..... mad props to a great lookin ride

keep us updated on teh swap and turbo build

Thanks man I appreciate it. I will definetly keep everyone updated since my K.A.P.E bros and I will more than likely be doing all the work.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

...I love the way this accord looks...I have way to big of a connection to this car to let her go.

AMEN brotha! I feel exactly the same way. Definitely keep us posted on the 6spd swap (this is on my radar). Is the KAPE thing your shop or just some buddies you get together with?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

AMEN brotha! I feel exactly the same way. Definitely keep us posted on the 6spd swap (this is on my radar). Is the KAPE thing your shop or just some buddies you get together with?

Kape is a group of us, not really a car club but more so people who get together and help eachother modify and maintainence our cars. We also go out and help other people with maintainence and modifications for fun and usually for free. so we are just really lacking a shop, I use my house's garage and my friends house's garage.

And I don't want eyelids, but I'd love some sidemarkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back