What'd you do to your accord today?

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
Finished polishing up my wheels, replaced 2 wheel studs, put the bbk back on, and put the wheels on. Cleaned the interior, exterior comes tomorrow. All in prep for a first date lol

Brad2274

Reaction score
^ holy ****......

different.

exactly what i thought lol

That last one is pretty nice, def needs more low! I was expecting Donks on the first one, and the second one wouldn't have been bad if they had followed the fender line with just an inch showing and ditched the crazy tornado stripes. Of course, they were still rocking the factory pin stripping and the interior is in bad shape. :talk-punch:
that 2nd one was like an orange brown with the factory green :puke: somebody on here wanted to do a similar two tone, might send them that link

installed the AIT spoiler and washed the flithy thing

DSC_1469 by Jonathan Boothe
looks sweet on your car, id leave it carbon fiber. did you ever see this one on ebay?click
it's like the size of the AIT one but plastic and flipped up a bit, the say it's for the coupe but picture is of a sedan and i saw the same pics for their sedan version :hmm:

Last edited:

truWarier02

Reaction score
looks sweet on your car, id leave it carbon fiber. did you ever see this one on ebay?click
it's like the size of the AIT one but plastic and flipped up a bit, the say it's for the coupe but picture is of a sedan and i saw the same pics for their sedan version :hmm:

I just bought the sedan version from the same seller. They're called Project 10k. Haven't test fitted it yet but looks to be of high quality, smooth and no pits.

When asked if he could possibly start a group buy on here, this is what he said:

" would love too, but spoilers are hand carved and grinded by me. I've tried getting helpers, but no one could ever make it the way I want. so its really still quality over quantity.

I could only make so many per day. maybe in the future
"

Brad2274

Reaction score
I just bought the sedan version from the same seller. They're called Project 10k. Haven't test fitted it yet but looks to be of high quality, smooth and no pits.

When asked if he could possibly start a group buy on here, this is what he said:

" would love too, but spoilers are hand carved and grinded by me. I've tried getting helpers, but no one could ever make it the way I want. so its really still quality over quantity.

I could only make so many per day. maybe in the future
"
interesting, most aftermarket honda parts are usually popped out of some mold in china :lawl:
im assuming it's made of fiberglass then?
edit: read the description, made of urethane. there trunk lip spoilers look decent too!

Last edited:

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
I was able to get all the brakes and wheels taken care of before a big first date. I also got to drive a little bit in my Dad's new toy...needless to say I enjoy it more than the Accord lol.

20140504_134518_zps49e61b1a.jpg
20140429_184826_zpsc78ea708.jpg

BTW, the date went great.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Got my lower ball joints and outer tie rods replaced Saturday. Going to do the upper ball joints myself.

Finally put new pads in the BBK on the driver side. The shim on the pads were too wide so I tried everything under the sun until I remembered I had my grandpa’s old wheel grinder. So I took a little off to get them to slide in a little easier. Passenger side pads get done tonight.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Got the passenger side pads done. Somehow my old grinder decided to die 20 minutes before Home Depot closed, so I rushed there and bought another lol. Ridiculous.

BTW, the date went great.

#2 in the near future?

put this on today.......

Liking your coupe more and more. Is that the Evo muffler. You should post a sound clip since you're the first to use that (that I've seen).

Back