Fastest 1/4 mile times on the 6th gen ladder!

MikeyMike

Reaction score
i was running on a p28 tune'd on crome.

ok so its not stock then. u failed to mention that when you said stock h22. no ones questioning the time.. its the trap that makes no sense

lets think of cars that have a 105 trap

new mustangs... 13's
supras... 13s

noooooooooooo way u ran practically a 15 w/ a 105 trap.. maybe 89-93 not 105

just look @ the list on this site

1. demon5spd, [email protected], 2000 I4 sedan manual
2. HandoEX, [email protected], 1998 I4 sedan manual

u did demons trap with handos time?

Last edited:

HandoEX

Reaction score
Updated! Sorry I missed this thread. It was inactive for so long I didn't think of looking lately. It's nice to see some more times and hopefully we'll soon get more added to the list.

THe 14.8 at 105 is slightly possible but highly unlikely. If a post seems completely off like this one, it's not getting added to the list without a slip.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
I want to see Jackhunt's timeslip... before i believe him runnign 11s...

02AV6's Accord Run's 12s consistently without spray on V6P. That's the fastest AV6 i've seen.

So for you to break 11s, I would like to see a slip.

Did jackhunt send you a slip already?

Jefften10

Reaction score
here is my slip you ****ing wanker :squintfinger:

As a matter of fact I never even got a ****ing slip. I ran 8-12 runs that night on a private night with a bunch of my buddies with G-bodies.

I'll eat that ****ing v6 alive!

how do figure figure this is so impossible? I dyno'd at 14psi 317whp/345wtq. I'm running 21psi now, as much as my map sensor will take now. prob sitting around 360WHP and 400WTQ. Eat my *** you ****ing dreamer noob

Pulling it out of the hole w/ 18" crome wheels on 35 series tires is HARD! I undershot my prior statement and Honestly think i could go 10's w/ a twin disk and slicks. Here is that slip too. :squintfinger::squintfinger::squintfinger::squintfinger:

Come on now guys...why does it have to be so personal??
Even if you don't run what you say, I still give you major props for what you have done to your car, that takes a lot of work and dedication.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
come on jack.... calm down

its not a slap in your face to ask for proof for your time. if you dont have one, then just say it. i find it hard to believe but i dont think anyone with a built f23 turbo would lie that much over a slip. your not a civic

MikeyMike

Reaction score
come on jack.... calm down

its not a slap in your face to ask for proof for your time. if you dont have one, then just say it. i find it hard to believe but i dont think anyone with a built f23 turbo would lie that much over a slip. your not a civic

im not joining the i hate jackhunt group. but i have to agree with them.

to me the fastest 6thgen ON RECORD is still 02av6. hes got timeslips.

You may have ran 11's but intil you have that paper that prooves it to everyone else, no ones gona believe you..

its ok tho, when im done with my car, im gona be stomppin all over EVERYONES TIME! oooooooooooo FUEGO!!!!!!!!!!!!

HandoEX

Reaction score
Don't get all butt hurt, but if you don't have a time slip you can't expect anyone to beleive that it really happened. I don't beleive it without seeing a time slip.

Also, Demon5speed claimed a 12.1@117 with no time slip and his time hasn't been changed either so no one is singling you out.

Last edited:

Sonnick

Reaction score
Yea, 11's aren't usual times for Accords.. :dunce: But if you run 11's :bowdown: but until there's a timeslip :squintfinger:

Lol..I felt like making a story with smilies. No hate Jackhunt, but seriously, when you run times like that, obviously you're gonna get doubts.

EDIT: An LS/VTEC turbo.....HATCH on H-T with 415whp/300wtq runs 12.4 @118.45 12 psi on BFG's....

Last edited:

GreddyAccord99

Reaction score
'99 I4 sedan automatic
i/h/e stock 15" wheels, 1 1/2" drop

R/T - .206
60' - 2.492
330 - 7.103
1/8 - 10.872
mph - 65.66
1000 - 14.15
1/4 - 16.965