What'd you do to your accord today?

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Finally installed the retros I bought from Monty months ago. Currently, I'm trying to decide whether I like them more with or without the eyelid covers.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
Coupes coming together really nice. Deff gotta meet up sometime

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Received my projectors and 6k hid bulbs today. Doing the budget retrofit and just looking at these so far I'm very please with them, especially for the price I paid. They seemed to have great reviews.

image_zps56a0293b.jpg

image_zps06f2763d.jpg

agginline86

Reaction score
Received my projectors and 6k hid bulbs today. Doing the budget retrofit and just looking at these so far I'm very please with them, especially for the price I paid. They seemed to have great reviews.

image_zps56a0293b.jpg

image_zps06f2763d.jpg

looking forward to seeing how yours turn out :)

:favorites13:

Jordan_H

Reaction score
looking forward to seeing how yours turn out :)

:favorites13:

Thanks! I'm going to be ordering e46 shrouds and some rubber butyl. After this the grand total should be around $100. That's not including an hid kit because I already have one. If I wanted to use the shrouds it came with and reuse the glue this would be a very very cheap retrofit.

Varnell

Reaction score
Coupes coming together really nice. Deff gotta meet up sometime

Appreciate it. We should. Maybe there are a few more people around here. I know they hold a couple meets near UNCC.

I put my front end back on for the first time after getting angry at my driveway. lol

image.jpg

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Appreciate it. We should. Maybe there are a few more people around here. I know they hold a couple meets near UNCC.

I put my front end back on for the first time after getting angry at my driveway. lol

image.jpg

Edit: bumper looks sick

Keep me updated on those meets and maybe we can meet in the raliegh area sometime that should be halfway for both of us..... on another not i had a competetive drive with two of my gym buddies.
2002 grand am gt VS F20B= chopped his face off
2005 mustang v6 w/ minor bolt ons VS F20B = chopped his face off as well

Both of them couldnt believe they went home faceless (you cant out run vtec) lol

agginline86

Reaction score
Drove like a grandma while my clutch is breaking in
I forgot what a clutch is supposed to feel like haha

It feels nice to be all caught up on maintenance!

DizzyP

Reaction score
Got my rad replaced under warranty from dealership since it was replaced less than a year ago. What upset me was they didn't replace the original hoses on the repair a year ago (car has like 200k on it) and didn't even offer. I guess they don't want mo money. Anyways about six months after original replacement my upper hose failed and a call to Honda advised that it's not under warranty so I did it myself. They charged me for lower hose last week. Labor was $40 but had &10 coupon for parts so I didn't make a big deal. They told me two motor mounts are jacked and another one and tranny mount (**** movie name?) was an issue. So gonna get parts and get er done in the drive way with buddies help. Labor cost is a pack of beer vs hundreds at dealership. Glad I have help and can learn from hims. Also mention was my oil filter seal or something but at like $300 and not a big issue that's gonna need to wait.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
CL-S seats are finally on the way. Been talking to a guy in CT for almost a year…lol

Got the new low beam bulbs (Philips Crystal Vision Ultra). :chewie:

I was going to recommend the Crystal Visions to you until I saw that you already ordered it. I've had them on since Dec. 2012 and no problems with them whatsoever. They project a yellowish-white (more on the white scale) but I didn't expect an "extreme white xenon look" like they claim anyway. But definitely an upgrade over basic Sylvania's, in terms of durability and performance.

Great bulbs. I bought a set on a whim from Meijer for under $30 and didn’t expect much. But they were much better than Silverstars in every way. Best bulb for the buck imo. Mine were 4300k though, so decently white.

cleaned up my engine bay. degreaser, water, maguire's rubber and plastic cleaner/ conditioner.

Looks good Charles! I need to do this.

Drove like a grandma while my clutch is breaking in
I forgot what a clutch is supposed to feel like haha

Where did you have the clutch done?

Back