Window motor

paulschoon

Banned
Reaction score
So I have replaced the Window motor in a camaro before but my buddys accord got stuck with the window rolled down, so were going to replace the motor just wondering if im going to run into anything weird or if there is any tips when replacing the window motor?

Accordx

Reaction score
Not quite sure about the window motor but I've replaced the lock actuator before and it helps to use a phone camera to see where screws are if they're behind the inner panel. Also if you have to take the window rail out they're kind of a pain. Just wiggle it up and down until it comes out. Again, not sure about the window motor but yeah, hopefully that helps a little

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I would just buy a regulator that has a new motor and replace all that at once since you're going in there. I have done both mine, it's pretty straightforward. There are also DIY videos on YouTube, A1 auto might have one.

paulschoon

Banned
Reaction score
We went ahead and did replace the regulator and motor. As always its a pain to work in doors but it was nothing to bad thanks for the help and if anyone has any questions about the processes feel free to ask.

MaxtheNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, good, I won't have to spend too much... I'm broke because I just bought one of the new airsoft Elite Force Glock 17's that came out. I love it, but it was expensive, I bought extra mags, and a holster, and all that stuff.

Back