6GA Smartest Test Takers

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
The real question is, should I take the SAT? I think I can get into college with just my ACT score, but I am really not sure...

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Mhm :sad:

Correct, around 1000

Ahh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to be making fun of you or anything. I honestly didn't know what it did translate to on the old system. But you seemed reallly proud in your earlier post about it, and thinking that it was a low low score, it made me laugh.

Yeah, so basically I've called Andy an idiot by accident too! :p jk man.

Standardized tests aren't for everyone yo.

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score

00AccordLX5spd

Reaction score
Uh Badger...the ACT has 36 possible points. I think they may have even recently upped it to 40. When I took it back in 98 & 99 the highest possible score was 36. I got a 28. My sister made a 31. My college roommate was the biggest drunk I knew in college - he made a 34 on it. I never took the SAT - in Mississippi, we didn't have to.

Quicksilvercord

Reaction score
The real question is, should I take the SAT? I think I can get into college with just my ACT score, but I am really not sure...

IMO Easy Coast is ACT dominate in terms of college's and West Coast is dominate in terms of SAT based Colleges. What colleges are you looking to go to?

00AccordLX5spd said:
My college roommate was the biggest drunk I knew in college - he made a 34 on it.

That seems to happen a lot no joke,

lwlba

Reaction score
i think it was english, math.. and i think history

Back