Help with fog install!

TooJDM

Reaction score
We'll before I buy fogs and such can I get some words of wisdom on how easy it is to install and how to install them? TY!!:boink:

DrOwZee

Reaction score
depends if your going OEM or aftermarket. are you coupe or sedan? Oem is plug and play. with aftermarket, you'll need to splice.

TooJDM

Reaction score
I have a 99 Sedan v6 I was thinking oem fogs? So if I get oem ones I just need to connect all the wires and stuff? Does anyone have a link to fog light diy install?

Last edited:

TooJDM

Reaction score
Yee! Thanks! Ohh another question! I don't have fog light sockets, would it be easy to make cut outs for them?

greekpizza

Reaction score
If its OEM, it'll just be plug and play.

I have the OEM kit it is plug and play, although i never got my setup working right probly a bad relay or something. I took the car apart a month after installing them.

TooJDM

Reaction score
Ohh snap! I have to disconnect the battery?! I don't think I can cause I have a 5107 Viper alarm and I remember reading somewhere I shouldn't disconnect the battery. Any thoughts on getting around this?

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
You don't have to disconnect the negative. Just be sure about what you're connecting to what.

If you do disconnect it could mess up your alarm but it might now. I've heard of it messing up but it doesn't always happen.

Back