JDM Motor Depot

nine23

Reaction score
I did a quick search on here and didnt find anything but i was wondering if anyone has done business with JDM Motor Depot out of New Jersey? I saw on a couple google searches that people have had good and bad experiences with them but then again that could be with any used motor. Some of the bad reviews i saw were from 2010. Just wondering because my motor went out on friday and I'm in need of a new reliable motor because i have a little girl on the way! Thanks in advance!

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
Haven't done any business with them and sorry for your loss. But congratulations on your little girl. Im a very proud father of 2 girls be prepared my friend, little girls ruin you. You'll be playing with Barbies and ponies before you know it.

nine23

Reaction score
Haven't done any business with them and sorry for your loss. But congratulations on your little girl. Im a very proud father of 2 girls be prepared my friend, little girls ruin you. You'll be playing with Barbies and ponies before you know it.

Yeah its going to be interesting being my first baby! I may end up going and picking up a motor and ecu on Saturday

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Idk if you guys have all the bull shit like we have in Cali but JDM motors aren't smog legal here you might wanna do some homework about it 1st. + I think your going to have to do some work on the wiring harness. You might just be better off getting one locally

nine23

Reaction score
Idk if you guys have all the bull shit like we have in Cali but JDM motors aren't smog legal here you might wanna do some homework about it 1st. + I think your going to have to do some work on the wiring harness. You might just be better off getting one locally

I am going to have to do some rewiring with the harness and i am not worried about smog cause my car is registered in missouri but i live in connecticut..... jdm motor depot is in jersey which is about a 3 hour drives local enough

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score

Werd! Good point my man.

mrnude

Reaction score

Heard bad things about them here in Cali too

Pizzaman

Reaction score
i used jdm rhd auto, on ebay. very happy with the customer service and the motor was spotless. if your just doing a jdm f23, you need to swap the intake mani and TB, and EGR and VTEC solenoid and your good. if not that was all useless info!

Back