Got LED Tails?

aznfunkyflip

Reaction score
alright guys. i'd like to know who would be interested on having a custom tail lights made by yours truely ... aznfunkyflip.

i'm pretty sure most of you have seen my custom LED tails and with 28k hits on youtube, it's pretty much all over the world now.

i know some people have thought about it making one, and few actually did with lil to no success.

i've been running my set-up for almost 4 years now, and Brad's set-up for 1.5 yrs. there are currently 2 sets of my work right now and I'm now thinking of making more.

the price of these guys are not cheap. we're looking at $500-$550 ballpark. Including everything + your OEM tail lights. That's only for Left and Right tails. NO center tail lights will be made.

here are some few pics:

Brad's set-up:
2766583546_89dfd9f5eb_b.jpg

My set:
tails-1.jpg

Dsc_0537.jpg

Comparison:
Dsc_0193.jpg

and ofcourse ... the Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjJTclLaPxM

let me know if you're interested and able to put down $200 deposit. that means no flaking.

LIST:
1. Accord2Show
2. ComptechV6
3. skatingclaybird
4. CyN13
5. bilal

Last edited:

aznfunkyflip

Reaction score
just curious...how many hours does it take to make a pair?

assuming i have all the materials i need, i would say a day or 2. i usually take my time on these things because i'm a perfectionist when in comes to these things.

my board is not gonna be one of those universal boards that people usually buy and wire it. i design it using CAD program and i send the design out and have it etched profesionally.

then i gotta buy a brand new altezza lights just to get the clear lens from it.

so materials alone is around $200-$250.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
I can vouch for Roger's quality, his LED tails are by far the nicest available for the 6th gen coupes.

BTW, what's it going to take to have an LED 3rd brake light Roger? ;)

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
wow, custom boards even...

now this a truly a unique mod. expensive, yes, but how many other people have really good (not china/taiwan) LED tails? pretty sweet...

aznfunkyflip

Reaction score
I can vouch for Roger's quality, his LED tails are by far the nicest available for the 6th gen coupes.

BTW, what's it going to take to have an LED 3rd brake light Roger? ;)

i do have LEDs on 3rd brake light in my car. you mean yours doesn't? :p

wow, custom boards even...

now this a truly a unique mod. expensive, yes, but how many other people have really good (not china/taiwan) LED tails? pretty sweet...

yessir. custom boards and i dont use any opti-drives like others. Mine is built in to the circuit and it's inside the tail lights ... so it's all plug-n-play. :)

Last edited:

pattywak

Reaction score
Major props for something I've always wanted, but can't afford right now.
Keeping you bookmarked for the future.

CRV_33

Reaction score
I can definitly vouch for Roger since he does really stand behind his work. He did a set of LEDS for my speedometer. Which reminds me, are you interested in doing LEDs for my clock?

ls/low'n'slow

Reaction score
nice
all my interior is led even including ambient lighting

i plan on doing my turn signals in led when i get some more time and funds

Back