New Skin is up.

Shaggy

Fearless Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Let me know what you think about it? :signs1:

There is an option to change it to a dark background too. Just scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a drop down on the left where you can change it to a dark skin, which I like. ;)

JniG

Reaction score
Siiickkk. I like how it changes every time you go click to a new page, I saw my car once even though my friend's 8th gen took up most of the pic haha. good job on the skin! :thumbsup:

P.S. are you going to be editing this some more? I might have one or two better pics I could submit submit haha.

Last edited:

Shaggy

Fearless Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Not anytime soon. I can easily update pics but want to run with this for awhile.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a way to revert it back to the old skin? I don't see the button on the bottom left of the page anymore. Thanks.

Shaggy

Fearless Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
I just noticed that too and will fix it. Dang, were is that drop down? Should be there. Will get it fixed. What don't you like about it?

Mikey

Reaction score
There are options in User CP but all it is to change between light and dark. I wanna be able to change back to the old black and blue...

Mikey

Reaction score
I just noticed that too and will fix it. Dang, were is that drop down? Should be there. Will get it fixed. What don't you like about it?

I don't like change, period, lol. IDK its just...too..bright. Too gawdy, too flashy--for my tastes. So long as there's an option to change back, idc what skins we have. But if this is it...then IDK what I'll do.

Mikey

Reaction score
I just wanted to note at the top of the pages it says "97-02".

And I have a sponsor/whatever on the right side of my screen that squished the main stuff together. Not sure if there's any way to change that though.

Back