Hello from Chicago

T.$.Racing

Reaction score
New member to the forum here from Chicago. Been in the Honda game for a long time, but this is my first Accord. Bought her in December of 2015 ,has served as my daily driver since. Car is a '98 EX sedan with manual trans, currently at 215k on the odo

Last edited:

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
New member to forum here from Chicago. Been in the Honda game for a long time, but bought my first Accord December of 2015.Has served as my daily driver since. Car is a 98 EX sedan with manual trans, currently at 215k on the odo

Welcome. What are your plans for it?

T.$.Racing

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Daily driver duty and replace some old, worn out stuff as I go. Starting to sound like I need to go through the front end and replace all the bushings. Creaks and squeaks galore. The top half has the typical horrid clear coat fade/peel going on so I'm hoping I can eventually bribe a buddy into respraying the top half at his work

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i remember the days when i had to go drive 2 hours to chicago for decent chinese food down in chinatown haha

welcome :beer:

T.$.Racing

Reaction score
i remember the days when i had to go drive 2 hours to chicago for decent chinese food down in chinatown haha

welcome :beer:

Haha definitely one of the few perks to this city. No matter what you like, you will find it food wise, and in abundance. Where did you have to drive from?

Back