Englishtown results..

Sonnick

Reaction score
Sup guys! Went to the track today..and came up with these results..

DSC00406.jpg

DSC00415.jpg

DSC00416.jpg

DSC00419.jpg

Overall I'm happy. I didn't expect to trap almost 101mph. My goal was 13.8, well, 13s.. oh so close! Now that I seem to have gotten the launch down, the next time I go I should definitely see 13s! I finally got a feel on how to launch her, my 60' went down each time so I'm happy about that.

14.14 run

14.04 run

Ironically, the last video where I said "worst run of the day" was the best haha

[email protected].

Reaction score
Sonnick,

How would you rate your shifting abilities? I'm not being critical, or think my shifts are any faster, so please don't take this wrong. Every car has limited potential, and can only go so fast, but I think yours will be even faster. Like you said, your launch is getting much better. How much room for improvement can you wring out of the shifts? I probably shouldn't even post this, if you might think I'm dissing your driving, which I'm not.

Sonnick

Reaction score
No it's cool. Honestly, these videos don't show my true shifting ability, but I'd say above average definitely. This video can give you a better idea http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuhRFpKwrjk

I was actually thinking the same thing because I'm usually a beast when it comes to shifting :naughty:

Last edited:

[email protected].

Reaction score
No it's cool. Honestly, these videos don't show my true shifting ability, but I'd say above average definitely. This video can give you a better idea http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuhRFpKwrjk

I was actually thinking the same thing because I'm usually a beast when it comes to shifting :naughty:

That's what I'm talking about, :thumbsup:, but figured you didn't want to be beastly on every run. 14even, or high 13's... that's hot-shoe'in it!

Back