Blue Coral Cleaner

ccordex00

Reaction score
I found this product at my local pepboys it's called Blue Coral carpet cleaner (a blue can with a blue brush)...it's the typical cleaner (foam) for any kind of carpets. If you have some nasty stains, old stains, new stains, drinks stains or any kind of stains on your carpet, this is the stuff that you gotta use.
Easy application, no odor. It could be a perfect 10 but the brush that comes with the can is kind of cheap (just in case, i'm caveman when it comes to clean) so maybe I used too much brute force.
Price: $3.79
9/10
Highly recommended

scrappys64

Reaction score
^^^^ X2 I use a different brush to really get a good SCRUBBING!!!

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
hmmm i know exactly what you're talking about, but i had a totally different experience.

This was just like most of the average carpet cleaners. Nothing special and nothing great. THe best cleaner solution i found was a mix of woolite+water. That was much better than the blue coral.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
i used an entire bottle of the blue coral stuff on the carpet, and it got out the minor stains. But when i used woolite and slight brushing, it looked like new and got out all the tougher black stains. So i was very disappointed in blue coral, but it was relatively cheap @ 4 bucks a bottle

SteadFast

Reaction score
woolite is the ish, its what all professional detailers use

woolite and water FTW!

Its all I've ever used, and I've never had a problem with it, or poor results, even on trunk liners and floor mats, coffee stains, pretty much anything

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I use this stuff a decent amount. I just break off the brush that comes with it and use a big nylon brush. It works fine, nothing special, nothing bad. My carpet has little to no stains anyway so it's really hard for me to say it works great. I've never had a car with a dirty interior i actually care about enough to really clean.

My favorite part is it works on plastic fine. So if you get some on, it doesn't leave spots or anything like some others i have used. It leaves a nice, clean, low gloss finish on basically anything. And it doesn't smell bad or anything.

Back