What air freshener do you use?

DBO867

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been brought up before but cant find it in the search menu. Anyways, i was just wondering what air freshener is everyone using? So far, only scent that ive always prefer is the "jdm squash". I have the csx3 air spencer, it smelled like heaven everytime i got in my car or when it catch a breeze. Sadly, those cartridges dont last long, they just look cool to keep in the car haha. A friend just gave me a air freshener from Hybrid Racing called Awesome Sauce, and theyre damn right, its awesome. It was their own brand but the same smell of squash, feels like my car is alive again with that scent haha.

But anyways, what do you guys normally use? And for my "jdm squash" fanatics, whats the best brand that sells the scent, thatll last longer than a couple weeks?

Last edited:

phi1542

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been brought up before but cant find it in the search menu. Anyways, i was just wondering what air freshener is everyone using? So far, only scent that ive always prefer is the "jdm squash". I have the csx3 air spencer, it smelled like heaven everytime i got in my car or when it catch a breeze. Sadly, those cartridges dont last long, they just look cool to keep in the car haha. A friend just gave me a air freshener from Hybrid Racing called Awesome Sauce, and theyre damn right, its awesome. It was their own brand but the same smell of squash, feels like my car is alive again with that scent haha.

But anyways, what do you guys normally use? And for my "jdm squash" fanatics, whats the best brand that sells the scent, thatll last longer than a couple weeks?

I have the csx3 air spencer too but yeah I hate that it lasts like a couple weeks only... But my friend told me since its a jelly, if you add a little water it will absorb it and revive it and make it last longer. I havent tried it but ill try it soon. You should give it a shot too haha

Trippinsolzz

Reaction score
I recently tried the little trees and I found my favorite by far is the passion one it looks cool to black and red it smells so good and everyone that gets in my car likes it to I also tried some Hawaiian breeze ones from febreze that you put in the vent everyone liked that one to I just can't find anymore . It did last a couple months and I'm currently on the passion

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
I use my natural manly musk to fill the car with a very appealing and arousing aroma.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

DBO867

Reaction score
That sounds like a good idea, i will definitely try that

DBO867

Reaction score
I recently tried the little trees and I found my favorite by far is the passion one it looks cool to black and red it smells so good and everyone that gets in my car likes it to I also tried some Hawaiian breeze ones from febreze that you put in the vent everyone liked that one to I just can't find anymore . It did last a couple months and I'm currently on the passion

I use to be a fan of black ice until i discovered the squash scent, things changed after that haha

I use my natural manly musk to fill the car with a very appealing and arousing aroma.

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Haha some people wouldnt like it as much as you

Mikey

Reaction score
I used to like the New Car trees then I switched to Coconut. Never been a fan of the Black Ice at all. I tried the Squash and it's nice but I prefer leather. Scentsy makes a freshener called Weathered Leather. It lasts a little longer than the squash ones but Im still replacing it, maybe, 3 or 4 times a year.

talonted1990

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been brought up before but cant find it in the search menu. Anyways, i was just wondering what air freshener is everyone using? So far, only scent that ive always prefer is the "jdm squash". I have the csx3 air spencer, it smelled like heaven everytime i got in my car or when it catch a breeze. Sadly, those cartridges dont last long. But anyways, what do you guys normally use? And for my "jdm squash" fanatics, whats the best brand that sells the scent, thatll last longer than a couple weeks?

I use the csx3 air spencer "squash" also and I have the same problem with them not lasting very long. I usually put water in them and put them on the dash in the sun to make them last longer, doesn't seem to help much but it gets me by until my refills come in the mail.

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
My wife is part of the Essential Oil "movement" and she orders them in kits. She doesn't use any of the “forest” smelling ones like cedarwood oil, fir needle oil, Pine oil, etc. She mixed all of them together for me and I keep it in my center console. Few drops on a small rag I keep under my seat for cleaning any spills and it lasts for about a week or so. Smells like driving through the forest with the windows down.
I recently got her a 2in1 humidifier and diffuser for her car and am contemplating getting one myself, after a little testing of course.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
The only smell I like in my car is new car/leather, and so far I haven't found anything better than the Weathered Leather scent circle from Scentsy. They're not cheap but so worth it.

Scentsy makes a freshener called Weathered Leather. It lasts a little longer than the squash ones but Im still replacing it, maybe, 3 or 4 times a year.

I only put them in my car in the winter, when the windows are usually up which lets the car hold the scent better/longer. That way I only use one a year. I'd like to have the smell in the summer too, but I feel like I'd be wasting it since the windows are always down.

Back