Got my first car, Honda 1999 Accord Coupe

briansan

Reaction score
Show your car some love by getting some turtle wax and restoring that beautiful shine that the 6g accord rocks oh so well

Drami5

Reaction score
Well first I will repaint it the same color to get rid of the scratches it has and sun damages

blackhawksfan18

Reaction score
If you have rust the paint job will cost a lot more since they have to cut and weld new metal. They also have to check if there is any rust inside the car in the outside's effective area. For example, I have rust in my left rear wheel well and if I went to get it repainted they would take out my rear seats and check for rust. It's something I could check for but 1) Im a noob and don't know how to take out my rear seats, and 2) Im lazy.

Drami5

Reaction score
If you have rust the paint job will cost a lot more since they have to cut and weld new metal. They also have to check if there is any rust inside the car in the outside's effective area. For example, I have rust in my left rear wheel well and if I went to get it repainted they would take out my rear seats and check for rust. It's something I could check for but 1) Im a noob and don't know how to take out my rear seats, and 2) Im lazy.

Nah I got someone that will do the job, they wont have to do any of that, just gonna sand it, in spanish it's lijar but idk what it means in english. Sand it and repaint it

Also found out the difference between a 4 cylinder and a v6, I got a 4 cylinder :( So all I will be doing to this car is purchasing rims and lowering it

Drami5

Reaction score
UPDATE

My cars 275K

honestly it's gonna be my daily for 2 years or so

I want to mod it, yay or nay? opinions fellow 6thgen experts

james'99

Reaction score
If you're dedicated to the car and would throw money at it to fix it should anything break at 275k, yay. Otherwise, nay.

It also depends on current condition.

lowoffset

Reaction score
+1 for bodykits. i bought a full bodykit off craigslist for $100 and painted it myself for $500 more. if you do it right they can look great.

Back