Jdm h23a swap completed now what

Accord_SiR

Reaction score
So I had an F23A4 in my '00 Accord ex ulev-vtec, swapped a jdm H23A DOHC vtec blue top, there was a lot of confusion on this forum and many others as well as misleading information. Best thing I did was get a complete write up from The distributer I bought the engine from, I kept it auto cuz I had just put a brand new trans in it, so I got the jdm ecu that went to the engine. Now it's running no cel's and its a lot faster then the f23 buy two problems have come up, it shifts hard sometimes hesitates from 1st to 2nd and coming to a stop it ****s hard back in to 1st, also vtec seems to be only kicking in 1st gear. If anyone's done this swap and has had the same problem please let me know the fix is it a jdm shift solenoid I need for my tranny or what, I'm never on here but this is the only place I look for help, so if you can please email me at [email protected] if anyone attempting to do this swap I encourage you to look at this write up I have saved as their is nothing but bs info on the net and I know cuz I researched the hell outa this swap for 6mths staying up till 2am some nights coming up with nothing.

Ps. Sorry I already posted this is urgent help but with 22views and no comments felt like it was in the wrong place.

HollywoodHam

Reaction score
I did this same swap!!! The only difference father running the auto for a couple of months I did the LSD manual conversion. Any questions you have just PM me.

P.s. if you goto my page you can see some pics and I posted. Thred as well.

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
gotta figure out how to make the temp gauge work thats my main prob

The water temp gauge also stopped working in my Accord right after the did the h23a swap. I thought I just messed up somewhere but couldn't figure it out, didn't expect someone else to have the exact same issue after their swap. I just bought an Autometer gauge and wired it in, works perfectly.

Back