Help

Accord_SiR

Reaction score
So here's what I got 2k accord f23a4 swap to a JDM H23A DOHC VTEC blue top, came out of the accord wagon 97+ the JDM version it wasn't released in US so I got the ecu with the motor it Came out of a auto which I have. searched and searched for info on this swap here's what I got. There's some extending of wires ckp and tdc sensors be in dizzy now not sure about the pin 3-11 in ecu needing to be swapped and what for? I know about the ps line and possibly the alt wires needing extending but is there anything else, please help I'm doing it all by my self and will add any pics and info as to a Guide while I do the install.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
You just double posted.

Not to mention you only waited an hour.

And very few people have done this or something similar. So give it time and they'll answer. Also, I don't see why extending wires is so hard. Just do it and if it needs extending, then it needs extending. No big deal

Accord_SiR

Reaction score
Your right about the double post sorry new to this, and I never said extending wires were hard its the ckp and tdc sensor wires red/green blue/white that need to be routed to the dizzy on the JDM. I'm going to make a write up on this swap because there seems to be no one that's done a USDM F23A4 SULEV-Vtec to a JDM H23A vtec, I'm starting the swap tomorrow, and will upload pix and comments as I progress if this thread stays alive.

Well it's not letting me upload pix from my phone guess there too big in size and I don't know how to compress them on an iPhone.

Michael_accord

Reaction score
Hey man slow down don't trip lol. Take your time, what you need to do is swap the dizzy with a usdm h22/h23 one it plugs right up to the accord dizzy connector, you will have to wire like 1 wire. I can't tell you off hand. You need to transfer your crank sensor across. You will figure it out i will get back to you soon

Back