New guy out of cincinnati ohio

DrasticHatch

Reaction score
Im new the site. I found the site right after i bought my green (DEP) 5 speed lx sedan a month or 2 ago. I just been browsing checking out the nice rides and the DIY section for ideas. This is my 2nd project in over 5 years that's how long i've had my 94 eg hatch. I have a 2 year old girl now so rolling her in that gutted hatch was no working so i was looking for a ek coupe or dc teg. A guy i work with had this accord as a gas saver incase he had to drive far and i ended up talking him into selling it to me after he was laid off. When i got it off him i knew i had work to do. It was riced out to a T!! you name it it had it lol euro tail lights body kit green bulbs etc etc so it's been in my garage since the day i bought it getting a makeover. So far i have all stock body parts back on the car. i also bought stock headlights and did the blackhousing. Im now rolling a f20b with h22 tranny as well. i will post pics once its done. my mugen lip just came in today so it should be a couple more days as long as im not to lazy...

here is my old eg hatch. stripped and sold
9zmtlg.jpg

here is the car before the makeover

14ccxfm.jpg

progress

257n82a.jpg

rr2fq8.jpg

20at6gy.jpg

more pics to come once i get it out my garage

juicebox00

Reaction score
welcome man, glad to see you're doing a makeover of it..lol

DrasticHatch

Reaction score
Thanks a lot. Its already looking really good. i even got different wheels too for now. I still didnt get the wheels i want because im just focused on getting it on the road.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Alright another Cincinnati member. Welcome, car is lookin better already.

Back