• Looks pretty damn good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Looks ok, just leave them on

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

silverbullet99

Reaction score
So I got these fog lights today from a buddy who upgraded to HID fogs to match his head lights. Just threw em on to see how they'd look. The more I look at em, the more I start to wonder how much I actually like them. The 01-02 front ends look really good with fogs but I just dono about the 98-00's. Just wondering what everyone here has to say. Don't hold back, if you think they look like shyt, say so. I honestly can't decide myself so this poll will determine whether they stay on or not.

picture.php

picture.php

silverbullet99

Reaction score
Looks straight out of pepboys.

They definitely look like pep boys lights, they are aren't they :poke:

hahaha you guys are good. you could probably smell a ricer from a mile away. my buddy actually DID buy them at pepboys lmao. I'm glad he just gave them to me cuz I would not have paid for them. they didn't look too bad on his civic but they def do not look good on my accord. thanks for all your opinions. I had 2 people tell me they looked good today. 1 was my buddy with a riced out civic and the 2nd was his friend with a daewoo lanos with an intake (he thinks its sooo fast after the intake). his exact words were "my car has at least 1/3 more power after that intake" lmao. RICERS.

I'm going down to rip these ****rs out right now before anyone else sees them and I further embarrass myself and my car.

Back