i got a code. plz help. newb in the house

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
when you have a CEL on, you get worse mileage to begin with. if you did the fouler trick, with no CEL on, your mileage wouldnt change at all.

angelusnhc

Reaction score
when you have a CEL on, you get worse mileage to begin with. if you did the fouler trick, with no CEL on, your mileage wouldnt change at all.

what do you mean cel on? how can i find out if i got a cell on?

angelusnhc

Reaction score
for 495$ I think you can find someone with a drill....if not I will make you one for say 10 bucks.....let me know.

would i have to drill into the cat to install it? also is there a way to reset the cel when i install this? im going to a junkyard sat and if i dont find a cat cheap ill ask for your services to make that thing for me.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
I got the code too...like they said before...to get rid of this problem ...do the defouler trick and then u can manually clear the CEL code which involves a fuse...or u can replace the whole catalytic converter....thers a DIY in the Accord Tech section that tells u how to clear the CEL after u fix a problem....all in all ...good luck man

Joepro

Reaction score
No, you drill the defouler.....read the DIY I linked to earlier theres pics partway down the page....Good luck, junk yards around here will not or are not allowed to sell second hand cats...I dunno why.

Back