head unit code

angelusnhc

Reaction score
today i changed out my battery terminals to nice gold rockford ones. well when i got back in my car it was asking for a code. i dont got a code for the radio. so how can i get a code to get my radio back?

angelusnhc

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Joepro

Reaction score
If you are the original owner, call service at dealer you bought the car from. They will give it to you. Other than that, as stated above, you need the serial number off the back of the radio. The dealer can, or I can then log into the Honda IN and get the code.

angelusnhc

Reaction score
If you are the original owner, call service at dealer you bought the car from. They will give it to you. Other than that, as stated above, you need the serial number off the back of the radio. The dealer can, or I can then log into the Honda IN and get the code.

ok thanks bro. but im the second owner. ill take it in tommorrow. if i can get the serial can you get me the code?

angelusnhc

Reaction score
ya, so can the dealer tho, my dad is a service manager so I have his login info for the Honda IN.

sweet bro. so maybe i can get a real answer. i was told by my honda dealership that they cannot order no parts for a 98 anymore. is this true bc i want the sunroof and bug gaurd. can your dad get them?

Back