*Official Non 6th gen Accord Member Car Thread*

NASOHC

Reaction score
I still have my Accord but I figured we can also add in our other vehicles. Make it a thread of previous owned car and current other cars, lol, that sounds fkd up. Any way, here is my other love and was bought as a tow vehicle when I thought the Accord was goin turbo. Oh yeah, check out the gas price in the one pic. I FKN WISH!!!!!!!!!

Nice, tow a Honda w/ a Honda!

OH YEAH.. I have a few plans for her also..

Those were nice wheels on the white.

Dang cdubb your civic is looking nice... i guess the modititis kicked in and bit ya huh...:D

Nice drop on that Civic; looks clean too!

talontsiawd

Reaction score
It's crazy that 2 out the few have gone to g35's. I've been debating on selling my car for one in the next year but i can't afford it now that my old jag is running. I love those things.

pattywak

Reaction score
That Charger looks so 4x4! But sick engine nonetheless. I would hate to think about gas mileage though...

But most of all I would love to be able to daily drive an S2k...I saw an AP1 for 15k the other day. Hopefully in a few years I'll be able to afford one.

scrappys64

Reaction score
That Charger looks so 4x4! But sick engine nonetheless. I would hate to think about gas mileage though...

LOL Yeah well you have to pay to play. I would hate to have a turbo with the price of premium so it's not all that bad. Besides as long as I am not showing off cruising I drop to 4cyl instead of 8. :)

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Yeah, the more I see the G35 sedan, I kind of like it, but nothing has yet won me over more the the BMW 7-series. If only I could afford an M-version of one.

Nice upgrades though, for all of you G35's or otherwise, it's always interesting to see which way people go when they get out of an Accord.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
**ahem** BMW doesn't have an M-version 7-series. just fyi.

sorry, wasn't really on topic. :hide:

pattywak

Reaction score
LOL Yeah well you have to pay to play. I would hate to have a turbo with the price of premium so it's not all that bad. Besides as long as I am not showing off cruising I drop to 4cyl instead of 8. :)

Ah, I've heard of that.
..define cruising. lol.

blindside

Reaction score
Yeah, the more I see the G35 sedan, I kind of like it, but nothing has yet won me over more the the BMW 7-series. If only I could afford an M-version of one.

Nice upgrades though, for all of you G35's or otherwise, it's always interesting to see which way people go when they get out of an Accord.

Always wanted a G35 coupe.. dealer didn't have any that day i went so a buddy of mine that works for infiniti let me test drive one of the new sedans and i was just sold.. gas mileage kinda sucks though makes me wish sometimes i still have my accord lol

BMW is BMW.. about 10G's more if i were to get into a 335i so that was way over the budget.. the 7 series are nice but way too luxury for me and they're expensive 77,000 for a base! damn lol for that much money i'd prolly get the GTR instead.. wait till i win the lotto.. hahahaha!!! i wish!

ryon527

Reaction score
Back