x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
i wanna put some 24" on my accord 98. have any body done it? lol

FacePalm.jpg
:slap:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Will the heated front seats from an 01-03 TL-S/CL-S fit in a 6GA V6 coupe? What would have to be modified in regard to the rails/mounting brackets and/or wiring?

Obviously the mounting of the switches to activate the heat coil, and how those wires are run, is up to the individual.

Or would it be easier to swap in the Canadian model's heated seats. Same questions.

I have been following a thread about swapping in CL seats on V6P, and the wiring is more headache than I want to deal with. I don't even care about the memory function, just the heat function, and that in itself is a *****. Apparently the seat bolts right up though. Regardless, that's out.

So, who knows anything about swapping in the Canadian 6GA model's heated seats? Possibly less of a headache?

cg5 swagg

Reaction score
ive seen some cg5's with the 02 cg2 front bumper, the one with the fog light space's. would i have to change my hood to make this bumper fit? and if so would all i have to do is change the hood latches to make it all fit? some one holla back

Back