FS: E46 retrofits

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Re: M3 lip spoiler and other parts

will the trunk spoiler fit our sedan without modding??
i might be interested

Measure you trunk. These M3 style lip spoilers are pretty much universal parts, and they're a bit flexible. IIRC they are kind of a formed rubber material, so they are very easily modified to fit if it is a bit long.

Good luck with the sale Ryan. If anyone in New England is interested in any of the bigger, more expensive items I'm sure myself and Carrie would be able to help you out transporting ****.

eggs

Reaction score

Measure you trunk. These M3 style lip spoilers are pretty much universal parts, and they're a bit flexible. IIRC they are kind of a formed rubber material, so they are very easily modified to fit if it is a bit long.

Good luck with the sale Ryan. If anyone in New England is interested in any of the bigger, more expensive items I'm sure myself and Carrie would be able to help you out transporting ****.
thanks justin. i figured that since i couldnt mount it and take a pic id measure it people can figure it out themselves. thanks for the offer to help move it up the line hoping someone in the ny.nj areas pic it up so its easy to move around
thanks.. all this little stuff is going to pay stupid bills and maintenance on my cavalier lol

Narftastic

Reaction score

are u coming to PA anytime soon?

if not,

i dont wanna drive to NY again so
shipping to 19020?

eggs

Reaction score

ok you will have to wait a few days then.. trying to not ship but will if i have too

gold4door02

Reaction score

I am in utica, Ny and looking for a wings west lip kit. . . willing to make the drive and would like to come take a look at any other items you have from the part out. . .

gold4door02

Reaction score

Also i am interested in the m3 lip. . .but wanted to get a full list of parts before i make the trip. .

eggs

Reaction score

You can get a full list of what I have for sale in my member ride threat thread. I always kept it updated.. Lmk what you want an we can work out a price..

Back