Forum changes feedback

schmiddr2

Reaction score
I just tried the pdf file upload.

truck-tailgate-fuel-doors-trunk-release-circuit-ex-w-keyless-entry-or-anti-theft-1-of-1.pdf:
Your file of 26.8 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 19.5 KB for this filetype.

Most all pdfs are going to be larger than 50kb, and probably closer to 100kb for the average.

Mikey

Reaction score
Maybe a stand alone sub-forum for the rules, regulations, etc? That way newcomers can see exactly where to go.

Maybe turn the engine and Transmission mod forum into a swap forum and split the technical forum into 2; one for general tech and another for performance tech(N/A, forced induction, nitrous, ECU tuning, etc).

And maybe a regional section. Or a section for "other automotive"; a place for people's rides or posts that are non-6GA.

Matt1264

Reaction score
I like the idea of a swap forum for diy's and info on parts from other cars that will work on a 6GA. Also if possible a way to share pics easier by expanding the size limit so we dont have to use hosting sites.

Mikey

Reaction score
There needs be a "what did your username used to be because I don't have the time to memorize everyone's sig pics" thread...

*cough* *cough* *hint* *hint*

Back