What'd you do to your accord today?

kn0x47

Reaction score
started changing out my axles today then dropped my speedlight for my camera and broke it. luckily i can fix that for free and hopefully i'll finish changing the axles tomorrow

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
started changing out my axles today then dropped my speedlight for my camera and broke it. luckily i can fix that for free and hopefully i'll finish changing the axles tomorrow

Lol just saw your pic on instagram, hope you fix it soon with your new setup.

kn0x47

Reaction score
Lol just saw your pic on instagram, hope you fix it soon with your new setup.

Haha man I was so pissed. I thought I was gonna have to sell my new equipment and buy a new flash. Luckily it was just a plastic bracket that I'm just gonna melt back together

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Talked with my dad about selling my Accord for a large down payment on a Scion FR-S. He's considering it highly.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Congrats Chris! Now you have a garage to work with your car Haha.

awesome!!!! I'm happy for you! :D
I know you've been excited for this!
that garage will have a nice new tool box in it right? :naughty:

Congrats Chris that's awesome

two car garage FTW! :rock:

Congrats Chris!

Thanks gents, appreciate it! The garage will make doing so many things soo much easier and more convenient. Working on your car in an apartment parking lot ftl. lol

Yes Tyler, I gotsta get myself one of them big ole rolling cabinets.

Talked with my dad about selling my Accord for a large down payment on a Scion FR-S. He's considering it highly.

Wow man, that would be sweet! Only downside is car payments I guess.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Hail? Matt's car don't give a ****. :lawl:

Big moment for me and my wife today, we closed on our house. And now the car has a new home too. No more scraping windows for this guy. :)

2012-06-01_19-21-01_670.jpg

I had the luxury of receiving these details previously, and Chris, very happy for you both, Congrats again.

Awesome that you got the single door setup with the dbl garage, because it makes moving the car around in there much easier. Especially if you get yourself a set of wheel dollys.

I WILL be coming to this house at some point to check it out in person and enjoy some BBQ.

:peace:

Mikey

Reaction score
Big moment for me and my wife today, we closed on our house. And now the car has a new home too. No more scraping windows for this guy. :)

2012-06-01_19-21-01_670.jpg
Again, congrats. Just seeing this shot even makes ME feel all giddy inside, lol. Cant wait till I have one. :D

Working on your car in an apartment parking lot ftl. lol
I can work on my car at work, in the shop, with lifts, and I still want my own garage. :lawl:

I WILL be coming to this house at some point to check it out in person and enjoy some BBQ.
If I ever make it out to Cbus again, I'll definitely have to swing by and scope this place out. Maybe by then I'll be lowered. :jae:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Wow man, that would be sweet! Only downside is car payments I guess.
The car is 25,000 msrp. My dad is important with Toyota so we're looking at less money and 0%. Only problem would be insurance.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
I finally got all my wheels on.
With some ghetto lug nuts but they work.
Fitment isn't to aggressive after all. F= +25 R= +20

Maybe some pics soon for you all.

I also got a new rear brake. Apparently it decided to go out after I buy new wheels -__-

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I finally got all my wheels on.
With some ghetto lug nuts but they work.
Fitment isn't to aggressive after all. F= +25 R= +20

Maybe some pics soon for you all.

I also got a new rear brake. Apparently it decided to go out after I buy new wheels -__-

hooray pics please. What r the wheels again?

Back