What'd you do to your accord today?

pinoy209

Reaction score
was searching craigslist for accord stuff/cheap cars
found the all time WORST ACCORD EVER for sale near me, like it couldnt get any worse, i had heard rumors of this car around here, yes it's that bad
click here
also another ugly coupe
here
but here's one that interests be, it's a burnt orange color and i kinda like it, if i repainted my car id probably do rootbeer metallic, a blue metallic, or this type of orange/copper.
heerre

different.

danmccormick87

Reaction score
was searching craigslist for accord stuff/cheap cars
found the all time WORST ACCORD EVER for sale near me, like it couldnt get any worse, i had heard rumors of this car around here, yes it's that bad
click here
also another ugly coupe
here
but here's one that interests be, it's a burnt orange color and i kinda like it, if i repainted my car id probably do rootbeer metallic, a blue metallic, or this type of orange/copper.
heerre

That last one is pretty nice, def needs more low! I was expecting Donks on the first one, and the second one wouldn't have been bad if they had followed the fender line with just an inch showing and ditched the crazy tornado stripes. Of course, they were still rocking the factory pin stripping and the interior is in bad shape. :talk-punch:

Back