What'd you do to your accord today?

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
i like em, id blackhouse them though.

i want your clear strips :crazyeye:

Actually, that's without any strips, I just pulled them out...and I was thinking color match them white instead of black housing, to see how that look

Last edited:

truWarier02

Reaction score
Just bought an eBay front bumper that will come painted for $250 shipped. Pretty good deal to me. My current bumper is a cheap aftermarket and looks beat up anyway so anything new will be better.

$_35.JPG

And should be getting back my BaysonR lip and Project 10K rear window spoiler from the paint shop on Tuesday. Can't wait!

DizzyP

Reaction score
Added coolant due to a rad leak. Suck to be leaking coolness but great to put the awesome juice back in V6. That's what that stuff does, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^:ohsnap:

Just bought an eBay front bumper that will come painted for $250 shipped. Pretty good deal to me. My current bumper is a cheap aftermarket and looks beat up anyway so anything new will be better.

$_35.JPG

And should be getting back my BaysonR lip and Project 10K rear window spoiler from the paint shop on Tuesday. Can't wait!

Good find Davis! I hope the paint quality is good, interested to hear how this turns out.

Varnell

Reaction score
Prepping for the parts swap: spindles, hubs, rotors, calipers, pads, camber kits, FF2's, eibach anti-roll bars, etc. I gutted out the sound system yesterday.

Rolled the fenders first thing in the morning and then took off the front bumper, fender liners, engine bay liner, and rear bumper. Our coupe's look very strange without a rear bumper.

Back