Mothers Day is just around the corner

Lee49645

Reaction score
so yeah mothers day is just around the corner.. any great gift ideas anyone? im pretty sure that im at the point in my life where a little crayon greeting card and macaroni art just wont cut it anymore :bash:

share some past gifts you may have given to your mom etc

serious suggestions please

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
i have no clue what i am going to get my mom...being 3 hours away kinda limits me...and i know neither of my sisters will do anything...ugh this sucks..

pyaarawala

Reaction score
I don't know either. I don't want to spend too much money, but don't want to spend too little either. Anything between $50-$100 should suffice.

She goes to the gym regularly, I wonder if there's anything I can get her that she could use in the gym.

6genaccord

Reaction score
I make alot of little practice art projects... not necessarily little kid arts and crafts stuff... but anyways, I plan on recycling them on mother's day... in fact here's a picture so you guys see its not glued with macaroni's lol. Anyway, I took a book I made and made it into a stationary holder via blank pages in the stitched binding.

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0466.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

Also a very simple, common and accepted mothers day/spring present is flowers. I'm not talking cut flowers - Like a living plant whether it be her favorite or bulbs for tulips or something along those lines.

Sometimes even an old picture (of you and her or the family) she hasn't seen in ages and probably forgot about presented in a nice frame with a genuinely written card might work.

Or of course, just making the day about her if its a possibility for you (i.e. you live close to your rents) from making her favorite breakfast or any meal of the day, to taking the family out. Usually the more personal touch of making the meal yourself is more appreciated though

Last edited:

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
i'm sending my mom some stuff from bath and bodyworks, with a nice card. Since i'm a couple days drive away this is pretty much the best i can do.

as long as you give her something from the heart she'll be thankful

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
i have no clue what i am going to get my mom...being 3 hours away kinda limits me...and i know neither of my sisters will do anything...ugh this sucks..

3 hrs and u b*tch? :eh: :slap:

mah mom is 2-flights-for-a-total-of-18-hr-flight away :coffee:

she's getting a card and a phone call :coffee:

Back