Boost Your Gas Mileage!!!

TheUAccord23

Reaction score
^^
Well, we know no one will ever see any benefit from his invention . . . the U.S. Government and a U.S. Automaker are involved!

Asian Invasion

Reaction score
okay so I just made my first hydrogen generator after doing a lot researching online and I didn't spend any money on my info. So today I made a very small generator and got my first hydro flame. now I need to design a larger scale and start testing on my 89 accord LXi.

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
okay so I just made my first hydrogen generator after doing a lot researching online and I didn't spend any money on my info. So today I made a very small generator and got my first hydro flame. now I need to design a larger scale and start testing on my 89 accord LXi.

Definitely keep us posted on the results :coffee: Who knows, maybe it'll work and improve the mpg

01JDMACCORD

Reaction score

dooooooooood:omgbd::omgbd::omgbd::omgbd::omgbd::omgbd:
please oh hho god show us the way........ hehe anyhow there are multiple ways to save gas and hho is one.infact since i installed a cai,hi-flow cat,2-1/4 piping and stock exhaust and reset my ecu's i have aquired 40+mpg... main reason is to keep tires inflated at 40-45psi,shift at set shift points(below 3k) and try not to go over 80mph(i know thats really really tough for all you speed demonz:rice::andy:, but its deinfately possibly a possibility. so for more gas saving tiperooskis feel free to pm me.

Back