I'm Back

Jefe02

Reaction score
What's up guys I've been a member on this forum a few years but haven't really been active on here for awhile. Bought a house a little over a year ago and been real busy with house and life stuff. Haven't really had money to put into the accord so haven't been on forums as they tend to make me want to spend money lol.

Someone keyed my car and then about a week later someone hit my car while it was parked. Thankfully the guy was nice enough to leave his info. Long story short insurance is paying for my car to get painted ( which it desperately needed prior to being keyed and hit) so after dropping my car off at the shop for paint my interest in modding has been re sparked and I plan on finally putting the finishing touches on my accord. Just ordered some fog lights and about to order a lip kit. Feels really good to be back at it after my absence.

My car is pretty fast and I will finally have the clean look to go with it. I'm really excited to start working on the accord again and catching up on all I've missed while off the forum.

kn0x47

Reaction score
welcome back and congrats on the house purchase. I really want a new car but now is a good time to buy a house too. it's a hard to decision to decide to spend money on something fun or just a good investment

Jefe02

Reaction score
Yea that's why I pulled all my resources to make the house happen. The rates were ridiculously low and I got a killer deal. Now that I have my investment situated its time for more fun :)

Back