FS: xIrvins complete part out

xIrvin

Reaction score
Sad to say it's time for me to get out of the 6thgen accord game since I crashed mine. I wish I could have found another one to buy but I think it's time to upgrade to a TSX or a civic SI haven't decided yet. Anyways with that being said the parts came off my 00 sedan 4cyl. Local pick up will get priority but I am willing to ship everything but the lipkit. So let me know what parts you're interested in. Prices do not include shipping
I'll do my best to get back to you as fast as possible. Email will probably be the fastest or you can message me on here doesn't matter.
Email is [email protected]

Wings west lip kit. This kit is beat to hell sad to say. Pictures will show $100SOLD SOLD SOLD

(This is under the front lip)

Magnaflow cat back minor scratches on the muffler nothing too serious. Will need a new clamp has minor scuffs $280>>>$240>>>>> $200 PICKED UP

Function from cool overs type one. Around 20k miles $SOLD SOLD SOLD

Retrofitted headlights s2k protectors a4 shrouds with eyelids. Might need a little tinkering $ SOLD SOLD SOLD

Aem SRI with dry flow filter. Sri does have hole in it probably from it being too tightened to the strut tower wall or whatever it's called. $50 SOLD SOLD SOLD

Depo foglights with PIAA hyper yellow bulbs. Only the left side fog was working idk if it's the bulbs or the fog or the wiring didn't have the time to check it out. That being said looking for $60

Carbon fiber rear window spoiler. I believe this is the one from the group buy however I'm not sure. I bought this one from keychain. $SOLD SOLD SOLD

AVS in channel visors for the sedan $30
Currently don't have pictures but everyone knows what they look like

Last edited:

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Are you parting out the car or just restoring it back to factory (I know, it's wrecked, sorry) If so, do you have the driver side mirror interior cover panel?

xIrvin

Reaction score
Sorry didn't make it clear enough.
I am not parting out the whole car just restoring it back to oem.

Drew707

Reaction score
Rear visor for sedan or coupe?

Edit didnt read fully. Gl with sale nice parts

Back