Ingalls Camber adjustable Control Arm?

phi1542

Reaction score
http://www.heeltoeauto.com/ingalls-...-02-honda-accord-all-models-39200-series.html

Anyone Have experience with this kit? Wondering if its any good. My control arms need to be replaced as there is a good amount of play in them. I have replaced them a couple times in the past few years and am hoping to find a better replacement.

Ingalls are really good. They seem to be everyones "go-to" brand for front camber kit on here haha for rears Wicked tuning is very popular and aren't that expensive. You can get them off ebay for like $80. If you got the money Power Trix is high quality stuff made from a member here. Idk if its still available. they did a group buy a while back

Jefe02

Reaction score
Sounds good, Im probably gonna go ahead and order them. How is the clearance compared to stock? i was just eyeing the powertrix, probably gonna pull the trigger on that too.

phi1542

Reaction score
Sounds good, Im probably gonna go ahead and order them. How is the clearance compared to stock? i was just eyeing the powertrix, probably gonna pull the trigger on that too.

I think they are a little larger but don't quote me lol I've read around 6GA when I was thinking on getting them that if youre slammed, it will hit the strut tower. A lot of people have to cut a hole in the strut tower and weld a box over i for clearance. But you would have to do that regardless if youre slammed. My OEM slammed on the towers alllll the time. So it really just depends how low you are. As long as youre not on the ground i think you should be fine

Damn... Baller haha Power trix are like $300+!

xci.ed6

Reaction score
I used ebay ones, I am concerned of bushing/ball joint life, so far we're good.

I am running them maxed out for lowered camber correction. And I attacked the LCA with an angle grinder for clearance. Then I attacked the chassis with a hammer (correcting with rattle can paint).

So far we're good!

305S0L

Reaction score
I used ebay ones, I am concerned of bushing/ball joint life, so far we're good.

I am running them maxed out for lowered camber correction. And I attacked the LCA with an angle grinder for clearance. Then I attacked the chassis with a hammer (correcting with rattle can paint).

So far we're good!

x2 minus the BFH lol (I've replaced the upper ball once since having them put on in November 2013)

I have ingalls rear Toe arms since January 2015, and so far so good. Solid; no play

xci.ed6

Reaction score
oh, it is fairly low:

10009787_10100682764147689_8505791922422798986_n.jpg

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Damn, I just re-read that, and I made a mistake!

LCA: never touched
UCA: that's the camber adjustable one, that is the one I grinded to clear.

Like these:
camberarmblog_hardrace.jpg

Jefe02

Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. Im gonna go ahead and give the ingalls a try. Wondering if i should get the -2 to + 1-1/4 camber or the +1 to +4 camber.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
I went +1.25 / -3

The more - you have the more clearance issues you have. The more you lower the more you need.

With my car as low as it is, and the arms at max you get about -1* for camber. 'perfect' would be 0*, but I wanted about -1* for handling and tire wear, so it worked out.

Back